Make sure you get all the benefits you deserve from your homeowners insurance policy

So many people have suffered devastating losses in the wildfires in Northern California.

Contact your insurance company.

The first thing a homeowner should do if your home has been destroyed or severely damaged, is to contact your insurance company for a proof of loss form, and to request a cash advance to cover your immediate living expenses.

Get a second opinion.

Whether you need to rebuild or replace your home, disputes will often arise between the homeowner and the insurance company regarding how much is actually payable under your insurance policy. This is because the insurance company will make a settlement offer based on cost estimates and market value appraisals prepared by people that work on behalf of the company, and not on behalf of you.

Before you settle your claim, you should get a second opinion from an attorney or other professional. My firm will help you obtain a cost estimate and/ or an appraisal prepared on your behalf, and we will be your advocate to negotiate a fair settlement for you.

Levin Law Group LLP can help

If your home or other property has been destroyed or severely damaged as a result of the Camp Fire, I may be able to help.

Levin Law Group LLP

I have more than 25 years of experience resolving damage claims on behalf of homeowners in construction defect cases. I have negotiated settlements with numerous insurance companies and their adjusters, and have had many years of experience dealing with engineers, architects and contractors. My law firm is now able to apply that experience on behalf of homeowners with wildfire loss claims.

Email or mail me a copy of your policy, which you can obtain from your insurance agent or the insurance company, or online.

At no charge, I will review your rights and explain how to ensure that you receive the benefits payable under your policy. Contact me to set up a free phone consultation.

My law firm can be hired on an hourly or contingent fee basis. If you choose a contingent fee, you pay only a percentage of the recovery, with no liability for costs. I think you will find our percentage fee is competitive with what you would pay if you hired a claims adjuster.

Richard Levin

Name (required)

Email (required)


Insurance Company

Attach Insurance Policy


Levin Law Group LLP can help you

Call or email us for a free initial consultation.

Contact Us

180 Promenade Circle, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA 95834
Cell phone: 530-353-1679
Toll-free: 877-879-8776
Fax: 877-310-0160

Visit our Website